Escape Game- Finding Christmas, Vol 8 | 15 Dec 2018 (Sat), Enabling Village, Hall 1 & 2
David's father had been lying unconscious for several days. The outlook of things was bleak. Suddenly a star blinked brightly in the distant, as if beckoning David to come. Feeling a beam of hope in his heart, our young man set out to find the blinking star. Will you be able to help David find the Star of Hope?
**This game is suitable for both beginners and expert players.
GAME DURATION: 60 min (excluding registration, game briefing and debrief)
NO. OF PLAYERS PER TEAM: 2 – 8. We will not combine you with other teams unless you specify so. Just drop us an email if you have any special request. Be warned, there are many puzzles in this game, so be sure to gather a large team with you if you want to complete the mission.
WHAT IS AN ESCAPE GAME?
This is a game where multiple teams gathered at a common place to complete a mission in a given time. Your team will be working together collaboratively, racing against the clock, planning your moves, exploring the surroundings and gathering clues, communicating your findings and solving the puzzles and mysteries. You do not need to possess any special knowledge to solve the puzzles, but they will certainly require your observational skill, lateral thinking, and association power. The puzzles are fun and the ‘Aha’ moments will be guaranteed satisfaction!
WHAT IS NOMIS PIY?
We are escape game enthusiasts. We design puzzles and riddles for escape rooms and organize escape events for corporate companies, educational institutions and churches. The past events organized by us include:
1. Meltdown- Rescue Mission, Vol 1- 25th July 2015
2. The Abandoned Chapel, Vol 2- 21 & 28 Nov 2015
3. Murder on the Blue Atlantis, Vol 3- 19 & 26 Mar 2016
4. Trapped in My Own Mind- 21,22 & 28 May 2016
5. The Triads- Vol 4- 3 Sep 2016
6. Escape from The Forbidden Mansion- Vol 5- 11 Feb 2017
7. Enigma: Quest for the Code Book, Vol 6- 27 May 2017
8. The Extraordinary Tea, Vol 7, 16 Dec 2017 & 10 March 2018
REVIEWS FROM PLAYERS:
“Really good puzzles, especially the double use of clues and formats”
“Really great puzzles, especially the use of the physical layout and puzzle placement”
"Very unique to reuse puzzles, good game design. Looking forward to your new game!"
"Excellent game. Well planned puzzles!"
"Wonderful experience! Great puzzles!"
DATE & TIME: 15 December 2018 (Saturday):
Session 1: 1.30pm- 3.00pm
Session 2: 3.30pm-5.00pm
Standard (Individual): $28 Standard
(Group of 4): $100 ($25/pax)
(Group of 6): $150 ($25/pax)
(Group of 8): $200 ($25/pax)
*Note: The minimum number of participants per group is 2 pax and maximum is 8 pax. You will NOT be combined with other groups.
HALL 1 & 2
20 Lengkok Bahru
ACCESS & DIRECTION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Please show the PEATIX confirmation page (print-out, email or screenshot) with the QR code on the day of registration.
- All sales are final. Once the booking is confirmed, refunds, cancellations or reschedules are not accepted.
- The game is conducted in English.
- Terms and conditions are subject to changes without prior notice. By purchasing the tickets, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms stated herein.
- The event description was updated. Diff#389870 2018-11-21 15:02:09
1:30 PM - 5:30 PM SGT
Individual- S1, 1.30pm $28.00 Group of 4- S1, 1.30pm $100.00 Group of 6- S1, 1.30pm $150.00 Group of 8-S1, 1.30pm $200.00 Individual- S2, 3.30pm $28.00 Group of 4- S2, 3.30pm $100.00 Group of 6- S2, 3.30pm $150.00 Group of 8-S2, 3.30pm $200.00
On sale until Dec 15, 2018, 10:00:00 AM
- Venue Address
- 20 Lengkok Bahru Singapore